Following the signing of a CiC agreement with the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, we will conduct training at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in March.
● Content (tentative): (1) Taking CLIL classes (2) Visit to local Japanese companies (3) Interacting with Kazakh University students (4) Visiting the Japan Center in Kazakhstan, Presentation (English)
● Period: Sunday, March 15, 2020 (from Japan) to Saturday, March 21, 2020 (Arrival to Japan)
● Subject: All undergraduate students (students outside of School of Humanities and Culture are welcome to participate)
*You must have a valid passport until October 2020 or later.
● Capacity: 30 (priority for first three students of each school group (with adjustment of gender ratio) / Will close when capacity is reached.)
*The number of people may decrease due to an increase in the price of the air ticket
● Expenses (self-pay): About 50,000 yen (accommodation, food, domestic travel expenses, etc. (depends on foreign exchange, etc.))
● Support: Everyone will be given round-trip tickets (equivalent to 150,000 to 200,000 yen)
● Credits: School of Humanities and Culture “Overseas Project Training” (2 credits)
● Receiving institution: Faculty of Oriental Studies, the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
*A debriefing session after returning home, March 27, 16:45-18:15 @Student Commons (under adjustment)
● Application Deadline: Wednesday, January 29
Download the application form and pledge form from the link below and submit it to the Report Submission Box of the Academic Services Office for the Humanities and Social Sciences Area or the “The Nippon-Foundation Central Asia-Japan Human Resource Development Project” (NipCA Project) (Joint Research Building A203).
GPA calculation method: https://www.tsukuba.ac.jp/education/gpa.html
University of Tsukuba “The Nippon-Foundation Central Asia-Japan Human Resource Development Project (NipCA Project)” Office: Cooperative Research Building A203